Since eating 100% Paleo starting a year and a half ago, I have been searching to fill the breadstick void. One of my favorite meals has always been spaghetti and breadsticks. I have made a few breadstick recipes but none of them turned out…at all. I did find a biscuit recipe (found here) and decided to use it for making breadsticks. Oh man it turned out great so I had to share! Half of the pan was gone before we even ate because my oldest daughter and my husband ate them.
Garlic Parmesan Pull-apart Breadsticks
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into tablespoons
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- garlic salt
- fresh grated parmesan block
- Combine flours, baking powder, salt, and cut in butter.
- Add egg and water. Mix together until large dough ball forms.
- Break ball apart into small balls and put into a pan (18-20 balls).
- Use basting brush to put melted butter over top each ball. Sprinkle garlic salt over each piece, and grate fresh parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce.