My precious girl is over 15 months now. We have so much fun. Each day is filled with new things. Here are some ways she has grown lately.
- Communication is getting easier. She is saying more words and is able to tell me what she wants.
- She still loves reading books. Now she tries to read them to me. She only goes about 5 minutes without having a book in her hands 🙂
- Potty training is going well. Still taking it slow and trying not to worry about it too much since she is young. She goes 4-5 times a day on it and keeps a pretty dry diaper. It’s going great!
- She can read words from cards with My Baby Can Read. Recognizes nose, clap, wave, dog, touch your toes, ear, etc. This is her favorite thing to do.
- Eating is pretty great. She is a good eater. Loves fruit, eats vegetables, and other healthy foods. She is currently eating almond slivers. Haha. She also LOVES to DIP…ketchup and salsa. This is a trait from her father.
- New carseat! She is finally in a convertible carseat instead of infant. She likes being able to face forward. It was time.
- No more bottle! I’ve been weaning her down to 1 or 2 a day and the pediatrician said no more now. So she is done as of yesterday. Growing up!
These are only a few of the new things she is doing.
She loves sitting on the couch. Here she is with Daddy 🙂
Playing piano on the iPad with Daddy
Sitting in her rocker reading me books and rocking herself. She sat in it for about 20 minutes!
Being a mom is wonderful…I just love spending time with her 🙂