3-4 Sweet potatoes
1-2 handful carrots
head of broccoli (or sub asparagus)
1/2 green pepper sliced
package of mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
1/2 red pepper sliced
2 cloves garlic
1. Boil water in large pot and peel sweet potatoes.
2. When water is boiling, add potatoes. cook 6 minutes
3. After the 6 minutes add carrots. Cook 2 minutes.
4. Add broccoli. Cook 1 minute.
5. Strain in colander. Let sit and cool.
6. Cut potatoes and broccoli into pieces/chunks. Chop green and red pepper.
7. Heat oven to 425. Spread potatoes, carrots, green pepper, red pepper in casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil and thyme over top and mix together.
8. Cook about 20 minutes, checking and stirring halfway through.
9. While that cooks, heat a skillet with 2-3 tbsp olive oil.
10. Add chopped garlic, onion, mushrooms. Cook until tender and sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper over top.
11. After veggies have cooked for the 20 minutes, pull out and put skillet full on top, plus broccoli. Mix altogether and put in oven for another 15 minutes.
12. ENJOY this deliciousness 🙂