1 large chicken breast, no skin
1/2-3/4 stick butter
3/4 cup italian Panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions: **These are also great to make and then put in freezer bags. Pull out and heat when ready. See, no more processed but just as easy!**
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut breast into pieces like nuggets.
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Mix Panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip nugget pieces into butter and then dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Put on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with homemade fries and fruit/vegetable.