1 container of strawberries or less…I used 1/2-3/4 a container and it turned out great
1 tbsp honey
3/4 cup sugar
enough water to fill a 2 Quart pitcher
1. Cut the lemons in quarters with skin on and everything.
2. cut tops off strawberries.
3. Put both in a blender (I used my Nutribullet) or food processor. I only put enough strawberries to my fill line which was just a handful. Then I blended a full cup of frozen ones.
4. Put water in so it’s thin enough to blend easily.
5. Blend and then put through a kitchen strainer over a bowl.
6. Put in a pitcher after strained.
7. Fill with water, 3/4 cup sugar or to taste, and 1 tbsp honey. Feel free to dice a couple strawberries small to put in the lemonade as well.
8. Put ice in a cup and pour!
This really did taste like a lemonade you’d buy for over $2 at a restaurant. I am so excited. It’s the little things you know. Plus the best part. NO. High. Fructose. Corn. Syrup. And NO Packets Filled With Chemical Junk that cause all kinds of health problems. Alleluia! Praise the Lord (I may be too excited here)!