1. Cook the chicken in tbsp olive oil. I did a whole chicken breast, cut. Season with chili powder, pepper, salt.
2. As chicken was almost fully cooked I added onion and red pepper and cooked till they were soft and chicken was cooked thoroughly.
3. Get a large romaine lettuce leaf ready on plate.
4. I put salsa on it first then cheddar cheese. I usually do hummus and actually like it better cause it’s creamy, but salsa sufficed.
5. Then I added chopped tomato and the chicken/veggies mix on top.
6. ROLL it up.
7. I added steamed broccoli as a side to this dish. Very tasty and nice and healthy! Feel free to eat a couple, I did 🙂
8. Excellent lunch. You have a perfect ratio of food groups here with lots of vegetables, which is ideal since we don’t usually get enough in our daily diet. The more the better! The next day I just reheated what I had left of the chicken and made another lettuce wrap for a snack instead of for lunch.